I cried like six times yesterday. God only knows what's that about besides my nerves are shot. Thank God I got a solid 3 and 1/2 hours of sleep last night and left all my makeup at home. Otherwise, people wouldn't know I was puffy and pale. Things I cried about:
- My horrible skin and fatness and hair texture, which I'm sure will all blow over when my system detoxifies and I'm no longer premenstrual, but still.
- John Smoltz's shoulder, and don't even try to make me feel like an idiot because I'm not a bit embarrassed about it. I sat at my desk yesterday with an earplug in my ear and burst into tears as this total stranger who has been in my life since I was teenager spoke of life and change and blessings and made me believe he meant it. Amazing guy. Amazing. I'm tearing up now thinking about it.
- I'm about to be in my late thirties. I guess I'm never gonna have a baby.
- Watched Juno.
- Couldn't sleep and tried to distract myself with great memories and ended wading through a knee-high batch of horrible ones.
Anyway, not off to a great start today. I'm about to go accost random co-workers for some lip color. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Change of mood, because I must: saw an article on line this week (when I figure out how to add links I'll start doing that) where Spellcheck ran amok in a high school yearbook, making poor Kathy Carbaugh Kathy Airbag and Alessandra Ippolito Alexandria Impolite. It's evil, I tells ya; eeeee-viilllllllllll!!
Hobby options:
- Take back up the saxophone.
- Batting cages.
- Spanish class.
- Flossing.
It's from All About Eve.
Hi, Hi, Hi, Chellie!!!

3 comments:
I saw a bit about Smoltz in the Express this morning and I almost cried, too. Sorry you had a crappy day yesterday. It must be going around - I cried, too.
Maybe we're all on the same cycle? That's weird. I have no desire to do work or actively participate in my life this week or last week... I blame PMS-ing until that's over, then I'll come up with something else.
But yay it's happy to hear from you. I don't care if it's happy, sad, or BS. :)
I read this article and wanted to share :)
http://jezebel.com/5013568/over-30-and-single-obviously-you-cant-be-happy
the comments are also really funny
Post a Comment