Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year!

Also, Veteran's Day, Dia de la Revoulucion, World AIDS Day, Great American Smokeout, Finnish Independence Day, Boxing Day, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, The Feast of St. Mary, Coptic Christmas, Elvis's Birthday, MLK Day and Inauguration of the 44th President, all things that have happened since last we spoke.

New Year's resolution: to blog every Thursday. Also, not to stint on my research. (NOTE: Only the 43rd man to hold the job. Stupid Grover Cleveland.)

So, in the interest of giving the crowd what they want, I will allow my faithful readers to trickle back in slowly and pick the subject of next Thursday's entry:

A.) The reviews are in on the Wub Holiday Parties. Discuss.

B.) I went to California with my sister to watch her almost win at Jeopardy! and also to get screaming, weeping pissed at my charter flight to ATL. Discuss.

C.) I am in the third week of an Intensive Fitness Boot Camp (BOOT CAMP! BOOT CAMP!) Flex, hydrate and discuss.

I'm pacing myself, so I'll get to all of it eventually.

Until Next Week:

I HAVE BLOGGED, OKAY? HIGGINS DID NOT GET HIT BY A CAR, OKAY? EVERYBODY LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Higgins. I vote for taking them in chronological order and start with the Ben-Epps experience.

smilingjim said...

Hi Higgins,

I was so glad to see your new blog. And, I had a chance to look back at some that I missed. You are awesome, as always! I'm with your sister on what you blog about. Take it easy, and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Rachel and I are so happy you're back blogging too! and I'd wish you a happy National Hug Day, but I don't approve.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-enough-with-all-the-hugging-already/

what's a Wub?

boo flying. is the devil.

boo winter. I miss outdoor exertion.

Have fun ma'am!

Sara said...

Ohhhh, Chellie, Boot Camp is outdoors. I'm tickled pink right now that its supposed to be a balmy 42 degrees for class tonight.