...I haven't been blogging. My computer is infected. I know this because there is an error message that you cannot click to dismiss that says "You're computer is infected!" The IT guy keeps jumping on and rooting around remotely so I have basically been scared to touch anything. I'm just sitting here quietly and answering the phones while the IT guys earn their handsome retainer by making me feel like a dumbass.
More to follow when I get un-infected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are infected with a grammar virus that misuses contractions. Or it could be cooties.
Is that like when people don't know which y'all/ya'll to use?
Okay, I don't understand. Where did I misuse a contraction? Isn't that right? It's for it is?
at least steve didn't tell you that just wasn't something they do :) he has yet to worry about my blackberry :(
can't believe they still haven't found it!
i also think it's cooties. that desk is pretty slutty!
misused contract is right here:
You're computer is infected!
Post a Comment