...as time permits (sorry, I've been kicking butt at my job this week), but let me say this, forcefully: IF AL GORE HAD SOUNDED LIKE THAT IN 2000 THE LAST EIGHT YEARS WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE LONG, HORRIBLE DREAM.
It sounds like a good time to say that I'm glad you are happy in your job. I only say happy, since you didn't say anything negative about your job, just that you've been busy. Say Hi to your Mother and Father for me. Take care.
What's green and fuzzy and will kill you if it falls out of tree on you? A pool table.
This is my one clean joke, except for the one about the Pentecostal dog.
1 comment:
Hi Higgins,
It sounds like a good time to say that I'm glad you are happy in your job. I only say happy, since you didn't say anything negative about your job, just that you've been busy. Say Hi to your Mother and Father for me. Take care.
Post a Comment