Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello, hello

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I was laid low with a virulent Olympic Fever! More to follow later, but just let me say this:
USA!USA!USA!

Also, Bill Clinton was good at the convention last night, and God knows I'm a fan, but when he gave a shout out to Joe and "his fabulous wife Jane" all I wanted to do was yell, "Eh! Stop thinking about people's wives!" Good president; bad date.

3 comments:

AshleyS said...

he should have played the sax at the end. and michelle obama's "listening face" is unfortunately sour. it looked like she was sucking on mothballs the whole time hillary was talking. ha!

RebaAnn said...

I agree - Michelle needs to smile more.

smilingjim said...

Hi Higgins,

I loved Hillary's speech, and everyone is right, Michelle Obama looked like she was still holding a major grudge while Hillary and Bill were speaking. No way, no how, no McCain! And, Bill can't help going after the wives, he is a swinger. "People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." (I loved this part of Bill's speech.)