Our new internet filters are hurting democracy! Our new internet filters have blocked out YouTube, which is preventing the formation of an informed electorate!
How can I know what I think about Decision 2008 if I can't see the response ad for the ad I didn't see for a senatorial race in a state that I don't live in?
Help, help, I'm being oppressed!
Oh, wait, I already voted. Step away from the internets, junkie...
Other links I could not follow this month: A picture of a haunted house (Forbidden Category: Occult) and the recipe for a Pym's cup (Forbidden Category: Alcohol/Tobacco).
I work in a Wub with four bars. I wish it was a forbidden category, especially on gameday weekends.
Evils-of-Spellcheck Update: The spell check for this blog service does not have "internet" in its dictionary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you hear about the NAACP filing a federal suit against the governor of Virginia, for not having the right amount of booths to vote in, and not being able to handle the large turnout for voting? Go NAACP!
Sadly enough, if everyone in the country actually voted, the whole shebang would look like Gwinett County--7-hour lines, volume of voters exceeding capacity. It's because everyone has been complacent, and we haven't needed to be prepared for large voter turnout.
Already, with advance voting, Athens-Clarke County has exceeded its highest turnout rate. Can you believe it!? Glad I already voted: the lines at the polls tomorrow are going to be insane!
Post a Comment