Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am having a bad day...

...and it's so much worse because I'm the only one who is having one. You know what I mean, you say "Holy Cow, today is busy and hectic and awful" and everyone else says "Really?"

Yes, you are not having a bad day, and do you know why? Because you are not answering your phone. Oh, for the luxury.


Other phone language pet peeves:

"Can you direct me to the bookkeeper?"
Okay, front door, ten steps forward...or would you rather I just connect you?"

"Can I have the Golf Club?"
Yes. And the Tennis Racket.

1 comment:

smilingjim said...

I'm on the phone quite a bit here at the Kennedy Center, and I totally understand your phone language pet peeves. After listening to some of these crazy people, who wouldn't? What I can't stand is someone eating while they are trying to ask you a question. Please, get some manners!