Thursday, April 17, 2008

Okay, see, this is why I haven't done this before

I was totally not ready to post that yet. I don't know what the hell happened.

Anyway, in case you are a random person who discovered this by accident (the odds so high and all), here are some of my personality traits, included to help you make an informed decision to keep checking in. Or not. I am a person

  • whose whole day is ruined when she can't find her "good pen".
  • who will go to the mattresses defending The Sound of Music and somehow end up talking way too much about The Sound of Music.
  • who changes from bourbon to vodka in the spring just like changing from ankle boots to peep toe pumps.
  • who has a massive historical crush on William Henry Seward and genuine historical LOVE for Abraham Lincoln (in unrelated news, I'm still single)
  • who hates emoticons. Hates them. Also, the usage of "whenever" when you mean "when", drinks with too much ice, and the phrase "can of corn" when describing line drive outs. And C.B. Buckner.
  • who can't find her good pen because she took it home for safekeeping and then changed purses.
  • who knows many jokes, all long, all filthy, and many requiring accents.
  • who is secretly saving it all up for her scandalous novel.
  • who people at work believe is an OCD neat freak but whose car is trashed, trashed, trashed.

Okay, I have no idea how to wrap this up. The point of the blog is to avoid writing my sister mini-novels that she forwards around. I guess now that the initial getting-to-know-you is out of the way I'll just write here the way I write to her.

Tune in tommorrow for the next exciting episode of Higgins.

1 comment:

smilingjim said...

Hi,

I loved your blog...it is fan-freakin-tastic! Especially the part where you have the crush on Seward, in love with Lincoln, and in unrelated news, you are still single. I busted a gut. By the way, when are you coming up to the Washington, D.C. area? Take it easy.

Jim