- I cannot even discuss yesterday's baseball game. Pitiful. I almost got into a punch fight at Loco's about it.
- I am now allowed back at Loco's. You know how sometimes if you meet a person at a certain place and you try to date them and for whatever reason it doesn't go anywhere and then people are sketchy and strange around you if you keep trying to hang out? We're cool now. I guess my failure to fall in love with their friend is overwhelmed by my total fall-in-loveness with Jair Jurrjens.
- April was National Poetry Month and I missed it. Today if someone asks for a private room for 25 people in one half hour with no room rental fee I shall say "It is good that man's reach should exceed his grasp; else what is Heaven for?" Or, "The devil damn thee black, thou cream-faced loon!"
- Seriously, you ought to consider checking out Eavan Bolland's New Collected Poems.
- Although entirely morally and economic-theoretically opposed to the stimulus package, I am looking forward to spending the shit out of it on nonessentials.
- Hot Oil Massage and Pedicure are not nonessentials. Between my elbows and my feet I look like I should be swimming off the coast of the Galapagos Islands.
- Regards yesterday's post: the results are in. Lamest. Blackout. Ever.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
This is me blogging
...because I said I would several days this week. Just extremely random thoughts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you are allowed back at Loco's - the porch there is too nice to have to say goodbye for ever.
Post a Comment