- The Braves swept the Mets in four games which seems like ancient history since we got massacred last night. And Bobby Cox turned 67 and signed a contract extension: now there's a guy who's aging exactly the way he wants to.
- My sister and her boyfriend came to town! I was happy to see them but the visit was too, too short, although I am looking forward to taking my bra off the second I get home as is my usual habit when there are no men around the house. Item of note: Boyfriend called me by the name my sister calls me. I thought it was kind of sweet.
- I was diagnosed with some dark and diresome horrific periodontal thing that makes me absolutely disgusted with my own mouth. Very expensive and dreadful which brings me to items three and four.
- I have to get married by July the 30th. Its the only way I can buy into the dental insurance before the first root procedure; otherwise its two grand out of my pocket or wait until January. So talk me up, people; I've got six weeks to nail somebody down and drag him into HR.
- I am quitting smoking forever on Wednesday. You may assume much more to follow as that storyline progresses. But I mean it.
Spellcheck believes the word most closely related to prosciutto is prostitute, and don't even ask me how that "auto-corrected" menu went over with the kitchen staff. Its been four months and they're still cracking jokes about whore's-radish sauce.

1 comment:
I'm sorry for not posting to this sooner, but I have been trying to get back in the swing of things here in the D.C. area. It was so nice to see your family, and I wish our visit could have been longer. It was only 2 days at my brother's house, and when you're trying to catch up with the lives of four kids, it isn't very easy. When I'm talking with your sister, I use both names interchangeably, but I have to admit that I like K better. I'm glad you will get to take your bra off, nothing like the comforts of home. Kudos to the Braves on their sweep of the Mets. Spellcheck sounds like it sucks, but I hardly ever use it. And, best of luck on the hunt for a husband...it took me forever just to find a girlfriend(thank God for your sister). Best of love to your family. Take care.
Post a Comment