Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Also...

Add to list:
  • "Hot Aspartame's the name of my new band."
  • "My clothes won't talk to you if you don't talk to me."
  • "Go make me a sandwich, Icy-Hand-Of-Death!"
  • " 'For thirteen dollars, I'll be a macademia nut.' "
  • "Ghost in the Machine! Ghooooost...."
  • "Bitching or Non-?"
  • "L'chaim!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

es, but you'd constantly have to tell people how to pronounce "aspartame." I suppose it could be worse, i.e. "!!!"

smilingjim said...

I can't think of a comment on this blog, so I will leave you a few random comments: Yeah buddy! Hot Diggity-Dog! Lord have mercy(your sister hears me say this all the time)! Holy Guacamole! Wha-la, shish-cum-bah, and ooh-la-la! Si Senor, muchos graciass! These are just a few things that I say at odd moments in my life(ask your sister, because I'm sure you are starting to wonder about me). Take it easy.