Seriously.
Tonight's Chef Special is "Chili Rubbed Kangaroo Loin: Grilled Medium Rare with a Black Bean Cake and Grilled Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad."
G'day, mate!
So on the one hand I'd be really really offended if I knew an Australian was serving Bald Eagle, but on the other hand I am dying to know what kangaroo tastes like. I'm going to try it in just a while; I shall keep you posted.
Side Note: These people are spoiled rotten. We are serving kangaroo, for Chrissake's, which I think you will agree is hard to get at say, Chili's, and we have exactly zero reservations for dinner. Which is okay, because I in my role as Resident Comedy Genius have determined what we should do with the leftovers.
Sloppy Joeys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ole says that is EPIC. He applauds and laughs out loud at your bad pun of the year.
I only have 4 words for you kangaroo eating monsters: Dot and the Kangaroo.
Post a Comment