Thursday, July 3, 2008

Staying pretty busy here at work, obviously

Here are the some of the things Wikihow says on the subject of How to Find a Hobby:
  • "Sell the items you have created in your hobby. Make sure you're good at it first."
  • "Do not start a new expensive hobby with money you have budgeted for a college fund."
  • "Maybe in summer you love to cycle and in winter you love to make matchstick castles."
  • "This will make you a more interesting person than a person that is addicted to MySpace or watching TV or doing other time-wasting and unhealthy tasks, such as stuffing your gut."

In other related searches, How to Cope With Boredom: "Make your own armwarmers".

I don't even know what that is.

2 comments:

RebaAnn said...

They are apparently fingerless gloves

http://www.lilith-ezine.com/articles/fashion/Arm-Warmers.html

smilingjim said...

Hi Higgins,

I'm very sorry that I hadn't been commenting lately. So, I'm trying to get up to date. At least, on this day, you had a little time away from the people bothering you about whether you are open to the public, and all of the other firework questions. Take it easy.