I just started blogging and already I'm slack. The problem is it is twenty five times easier to do this at work than at home, so if I get busy or just want to slack over the weekend, days will go by.
Here are my random thoughts for the day (so far, stay tuned):
There is no way in hell the Atlanta Braves could have taken a three game sweep last year without Tim or Smoltzie starting. Well done, 3-5 starters.
Biggest current English language pet peeve:
"Can I talk to the restaurant?'
Sure. If buildings could talk.
If I had designed the human body, there would be a way to suck in your arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like your current English language pet peeve, and I have one also. At one of my jobs, the customers continually ask me, "Where are the bathrooms?" This, I can handle. But, when the customer approaches me, and all they blurt out is, "Bathrooms", that irritates the hell out of me. Can't you take a few seconds to form a question, instead of blurting a word, and assuming I should know what you want? Anyway, it was great to see your blog. Take care.
Post a Comment