I thought I would call this blog Omphaloskepsis, but I worried it wasn't pretentious enough. I've decided to call it Higgins instead.
- Probably shouldn't use my name in case of indiscreet work story (of which there will be many).
- I always thought if I got a basset hound I would name him Higgins.
- I might get random hits from Magnum PI fans.
I don't know, this feels pretty contrived. I've kept a blog my whole life, I guess, but I've always called it a diary. Of course, I am an unsung eccentric comedy genius, but it's weird to be adjusting my diary for mass viewing.
Oh, yes, mass viewing. Well done with the arrogance there on your first post, Higgins.
What you can expect if you read this blog regularly:
- Fairly regular updates
- Many mentions of Abraham Lincoln
- Books I reccommend
- Serious misspellings, particularly words with double consonants(Spellcheck is for pussies).
- Excessive use of parentheses
- Excessive discussion of baseball, particularly the Atlanta Braves
- A front row seat to my upcoming mid-life crisis, now open in select cities, nationwide in June 2008
- Bullet points
- Many, many work stories because my place of employment is so utterly comical and bewildering(more to follow on that later)
- Cussin'

2 comments:
Yes, I am. Thank you very much.
You are awesome! I love the way you put it all out there, like it or not. You're right about spellcheck. I love your sense of humor. We want more, keep adding to it!
Jim
Post a Comment