Bullet Points!
- Marine is a capitonym, so I guess navy has to be also. Also China.
- It is fun to roll your R s! We have a Dennis Pro who has about four sets of double Rs in his name and whenever he comes in the door I announce him like a baseball guy: "Andrrrrrres Gallarrrrrrrraga!" (not his real name. Well, not the Dennis Pro's real name. It is, in fact, Andres Gallaraga's real name.)
- I can totally touch my toes now. Trust me, this is a big damn deal.
- Do you ever just think something super-mean? I mean just breath-takingly mean; if-you-read-it-in-a-script-you-would-not-believe-someone-could-actually-say-that mean? A girl came in yesterday to apply for a job whose previous experience was Hooters where she "served and created a fun invirenment." My thought bubble said "I hope you suck dick better than you spell, because you're not getting a job." I know; sometimes my thought bubbles even disconcert me.
- Here is joke from a five-year old: What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede?
- Give up?
- Bacon and Legs.

4 comments:
That is the funniest joke that I have heard in at least a year. Now you have two clean jokes, plus the one about the Pentecostal dog.
BTW, did we discuss Mosaic as a capitonym?
I don't get it
We love the Hooters girl comment, especially when I prefaced the story with this is my former church youth group leader person... :)
WOW, Chellie, does that make me feel old and kind of soiled.
WOW, Rebaann, MOsaic as in pertining to Moses? Stay off the internets, Cheater-Cheater-Pumpkin-Eater.
Post a Comment