Kangaroo tastes like a mix of venison and liver. Much more like organ meat in taste, although the cut and texture were just exactly like any other loin. Not my cup of tea, but I'm glad I tried it.
Two conversations:
Scene. The telephone, talking to a girlfriend with whom I am trying to lose some weight.
P: Did you do the Yogi Booty Ballet ?
Me: No, I busted out the Billy Blanks Tae-Bo.
P: How come?
Me: I was pretending to be a kangaroo all afternoon at work so I was already in a punching and kicking mood.
P(pause): Where do you work?
Scene. A Bar, trying to make conversation on the "I'm not gonna meet and fall in love with someone without leaving the house" principle. Maybe forty seconds into the conversation I reference kangaroo.
Me: I tried something for the first time tonight.
Him: Anal?
And this is exactly why I no longer bother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like that, "Where do you work?" And the question from the guy in the bar was classic. Was the guy drunk, or did you in any way expect him to ask that question?
Post a Comment