Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not much news around here...

...except I almost arranged for a printing job that would have cost 1100 dollars, but my co-worker saved me. Shout-Out, D! Boo-hiss, Kinko's; your two color printing rate is extortionate.

I missed my blood donation appointment this week and when they called today they said "This is Janie from your American Red Cross. Is everything okay?!" I think that is adorable. I know its hard to tell with me sometimes, but I'm not being sarcastic; that is such a cute way to shame someone.

3 comments:

RebaAnn said...

So, where are you having it printed?

Higgins said...

Oh, at Kinko's...in black and white. I'm still having PTSD imagining my face when I picked it up tomorrow and got the bill...

smilingjim said...

I'm so glad your co-worker helped you out, because I'm sure Kinko's would have enjoyed every bit of that money.