Thursday, July 10, 2008

This moment of pure evil is brought to you by State Farm

So everyone knows that the (State Farm) Home Run Derby is very fun and very bad for you. Guess who has said they are going to play this year? Division rivals Dan Uggla and Chase Utley! And also Lance Berkman, who threatens Chipper for the batting title.
It is very, very wrong of me to hope they all hit about 45 home runs that night, but I hope they all hit about 45 home runs that night.
The only thing that could fill me with more Montgomery-Burns-style anticipation (eeeexcellent) would be if Pat Burrell was in.
Ooh, and Nate McLouth.
Who?, you may ask.
I Know! It's crazy!!! Who? WHO? At my age I suddenly have to worry about some person named Nate McLouth?!!!? He's a PIRATE, for Christ's Sake!!
Jeez.

1 comment:

smilingjim said...

Did any of these guys that you mentioned, get 45 hits? Just curious.